To create a classified AD listing on www.classiccycles.com, you need to first be a registered user of this website.
Here are the steps to create a listing if you are new to ClassicCycles.com:
1. Go to the “Marketplace” section of our website. You will find it listed just below our logo on our home page.
2. Click on “Place an Ad”.
3. Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the form and enter the Username and Email address that you want to use. Click the blue “Register” button.
4. An email titled “WordPress” will be sent to the address you entered. Click on the highlighted text.
5. Either use the password provided or erase and enter your own password. You will then be taken to a screen to enter your email address and password. You should now be on www.classiccycles.com
6. On the Profile page, you may add whatever you wish or nothing at all.
7. In the left column, click on Ad Management. Go to “Listings”. Click on the blue “Place Ad” button.
8. Enter the information as you are prompted. Failure to enter everything that is required will disallow creation of a listing.
9. Tip: For the “Item Price”, only enter the numerical amount. Do not use a monetary symbol ($ or any other).
10. Be sure to read the “Terms of Service” and check the box below it. Hit “Continue” at page bottom.
11. The success of your listing will be greatly improved if you provide top quality pictures of what you are selling. To add images, simply click on the box that says “Select Files”. If your images are too large, they will not load and you will need to resize them.
12. Once done adding images, click on “Preview Ad” at page bottom.
13. Review your listing. If okay, click on “Finish” and we will approve your ad promptly. If you need to revise anything, either click on “Edit Details” or “Manage Images” and repeat step 11 above.
14. You will receive a confirmation email from “Classic Cycles” letting you know that your ad was successfully submitted and is being reviewed.
Future listings on ClassicCycles.com will be much easier!
All you will need to do is go to the “Marketplace” section, click on “Place Ad” and fill out the listing form!